Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Party Time!

    Have you ever been to a party, or a gathering and it changed your life? Maybe you have been somewhere and in one night your world changed?

I felt like in my life, I have been to many parties or gathering's that have changed my aspect of my life. I decided that in this book, I would take from my real life situation's and apply them to this novel. Adding in a fantasy life for this book, was the only way I wanted to do this. I know from reading novel's that had a fantasy twist to it, I was able to leave my own little world, and believe that fantasies can come true. Do you have a fantasy? Sometime's the real world can be such a sad place, you sometime's need to run away from that. I wanted people who read my book, to feel that  you could  run away in your mind to another place and time. I may have wrote this for a young genre, but I truly felt that everyone can relate to high school drama, and the life you want after you graduate. 
Maybe you are still in high school, or college, and you think you know what is going to happen after you graduate, but imagine that one night change's your life forever? We may often feel that we know everything, and that we know what we want, but do we really? Do we really know our future? No. I know that we want the best for our future, but often circumstance's change our live's. You have the right to be whomever you want, and make the life you want for yourself. Make sure you always listen to your heart, and try to do what you feel is best! 
Dee King

No comments: