Monday, February 29, 2016

Just a little something to start your Monday......

Alright, alright, alright.. (My best Matthew McConaughey voice there) We have made a video for Charmed Destiny. Now, if this works.. I am crossing my fingers, but I am so excited to share this. This was a big collaboration of efforts.

Two Indie Bands let me use their songs for the video. Choosing the songs were easy, though. I love both of these songs and these bands. The Shameless Pursuit and Ships Have Sailed let me use their tunes and I couldn't thank them enough!

The video is to tell you a little of the newest book to the Charming Series. I wanted to tell just enough that maybe others would be excited to see where the story is headed. It's very different from the first one. Hopefully, that's a good thing.

Well, without further ado.. I give you the video for Charmed Destiny!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2yYApHzNjDXMW1DT3hsb2dZVDA/view?usp=drive_web&pref=2&pli=1

No comments: