Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Some days..

     Some days you may feel like you just want to throw in the towel. Everything is piling up, and you feel you are barely staying afloat. Believe me, when I say that I understand this all too well. I also know that going through the trials we go through, we learn from these. Sometimes, I am not sure of what we are learning or suppose to learn from this? Yet, we hang in there to hopefully see the rainbow at the end of the storm. For every step  you take, you can often take two steps back. I often wonder why in the world does this have to have happen to me? I am sure you have felt the same. I am here to tell you that it can get better. Even though through the storm you feel that your umbrella is broken the storm will pass. "This to shall pass.." is the phrase, and it will. Just remember that you can DO this! You are going to come through the storm, and know that you were not defeated! We all struggle. We all need to cry some days, and that's okay too. If the only thing you take away from this blog today I would want you to take this.. The storm will pass, and you will see that rainbow. It may take time, but in the end you will know that you weathered the storm and YOU made it!!
    These were my heart felt words today. I hope that you find your rainbow.
 DK

No comments: