Thursday, April 3, 2014

Storms Raging

    Yesterday I was not feeling very well. Today, I am feeling back to my old self! I am not sure that is a bonus for most, but at least I have my thought process back. Today I will have 2 blog posts as I usually try to do. This is my first entry for today, and I keep thinking about the weather. We are expected to have a possibility of severe weather. That always gets me excited. You may be thinking why? Well, tomorrow I will go into a little about myself, but I grew up in Tornado Alley. For most, the weather, the severe weather makes them nervous. I just do not feel that. I get excited. Now, that being said, I do not ever want anyone to be harmed or hurt. That is the last thing anyone should want. I just like the anticipation process. This will play a part in my book. I love a good storm, but I like it better if you know what a storm feels like. Example. Have you ever been so mad that you feel like a storm is raging inside of you? Well, sometimes you have to release all of that. It may hit like a tornado, but you still had to let it out. Afterwards, you pick up the debris, and start a new day. This is life. For every action there is a reaction. Let your actions speak loud. Live your life as you seem fit. Let the storms roll in, and roll out. Feel the power you have in your own hands. Use them for the greater good. Everyone has a story. Are you going to just let the storm inside brew or are you going to let it out, and start a new day? BE STRONG! Be yourself, and as above, let your storm out! Your story isn't finished just yet!!
  DK
You know I have to give credit to the music that was used for this blog. 
Faded Paper Figures
This band was recommended to me. I listened, and I liked it! Give them a chance! See you all soon!!!

No comments: