Tuesday, April 1, 2014

This is the first teaser photo!!

                                              The first teaser picture for my book
Today, I am sharing the first teaser photo with you all! My readers! This is a scene created from my book. It may not look like much at the moment, but there is a lot in this picture. Does it have you guessing what does this mean? Well, good! The flowers are fire and ice rose's. Which could be important?  The home is of a character. Not the same character that you heard the play list from, but a different character. When I had started to write this story I was unsure of what the home of a main character would look like. With the help of my dear friend, this is the image she created for the book to start to come to life. This may or may not be the title, please remember this is a teaser photo. 
  Now, y'all know that there was a song that I was listening to during this. BUT this time I played 2 songs! 
 Higher Love- James Vincent McMorrow
 Crystallize- Lindsey Stirling

                        Thanks for viewing my blog!!! You guys ROCK!
                                               DK

No comments: