Sunday, April 6, 2014

Days ahead...

When I see this picture I am reminded of the waves at the beach, and all the times I sat there watching them crash on the shore line. I would just sit there, lost in them, losing track of time. When I was a toddler I guess my parents took me quiet a bit. I don't remember that, but when I finally got to see the ocean again for the first time I was just in love. It was like nobody was even around, just me and the waves. I think finding anywhere that can give you peace, is an amazing place to be. I do remember going to the mountains as a child, and finding peace in the cabin in Colorado. I don't think you have to go somewhere to find peace, you can find peace anywhere. Maybe it's at your home? Maybe it's at the park? Wherever you feel at peace is where you will find your soul. You will feel refreshed. I think I now find peace sitting on my couch with my little family. Watching their faces smile, and laugh gives your heart peace. I think today I am remembering a time that I thought life was so hard, yet so carefree. Maybe the hippies had it right? Just love, peace, and being themselves? Everybody wants to feel carefree. No bills, no problems, no drama. Today, if you feel that you need some peace in your life, just search deep within, and you will find that peace. The answers are always there, we just have to look inside. On that note, I hope you find your peace today, and every day ...
 
 Again this blog was made possible by music that moves me, and helps me find peace.. with whatever I have going on..
Katy Perry- Prism CD please give her album a listen.. You can't help but find some happy in her music 

No comments: