Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Y'all know what day it is!!

Hey, Hey, Hey!! It's Playlist Wednesday! I told you guys that in June some of my favorite bands were releasing new albums.. and oh boy did they!

Let's just jump right in.. I chose the first album because they are one of my all time favorite bands.
MUSE! They really "brought it" on the album Drones. The guitar riffs alone.. one word.. WOW!
Really listen to the music, it's truly a talent. Of course, Muse has been around for twenty years, so they are doing something right!
Not everyone is going to be a fan, but then again, I don't follow the norm. (Normal is boring from what I have heard.)

I listened to the entire album, then did it again.. Searching for a song. Searching for one new favorite song. This was a task in itself. I found one that spoke to me. All of the songs are amazing, but this one just had that.. drive! The drive to make me feel something. The words are powerful, but also political. The entire album seems to be political though. Hence, the name of the album, Drones.

You can find their music in any store almost.. Itunes is offering their music as well. Spotify is covering this new album too. Youtube even has a video.. Who would have known? (What isn't on youtube these days?)

So, without further ado, I give you one of my favorite songs from the album, and a song I will be using. Hope you enjoy! -Dee-

No comments: