Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Playlist Tuesday

                                                Playlist Tuesday
Today we have some more popular songs, and groups. I chose these songs to be added today, because some of it just make you happy, and others make you want to get up and dance. Some of the songs were offered to be apart of Playlist Tuesday. So, look carefully to see if your song was chosen! I try to give everyone a chance for their song to be listed. If not today, I promise it will show up! I chose these songs so that you could get an idea of what I was listening to as I wrote a particular scene in my book. I also will give a quote today from my book. Here we go! Let's have some fun today!!

                             This is a conversation between Selene and Sebastian.

He laughs. "Oh, I see. You think that he will notice you?"
"What?"
"You think Alexander Zane is going to give you the time of day? If he does he is only doing that so he can get what he wants from you."
"How dare you! You don't know what your talking about?"
"Really? Because it looks like you are pretty into him?"
"No. No, I am just not into you." 
                      

                           Playlist for the party scene
Nightswim- Owl Eyes
Happy- Pharrell Williams
Talk Dirty-Jason Derulo and 2 Chainz
Say Something- A Great Big world
Roar- Katy Perry
Sail- Awolnation
Am I wrong- Nico&Vinz


                         Like I always say, give a listen.. give the credit to the bands that make music happen! They make our lives a little better, because music moves the soul! 
 DK 

No comments: