Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What if?

When I was a high school senior we learned about Greek mythology in English class. I remember truly being fascinated by them. Clash of the Titans was the only movie out at the time (1980's version) and although that movie was boring as hell, it was interesting at the same time too. Jump to this century and we now have popular movies of the Greek Gods and Goddesses. It has done them justice I think. Well, as the fascination has grown for me, I decided what if? What if I wrote a book, and made the God's and Goddess's in my book seem more realistic? What if you could take a very different twist to the myth's? What if one day you woke up, and you found out you were something more than just your normal old self?
     This was my thought process as I had started to write my book. I hope I do the paranormal world justice. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. See you all on the next installment of my adventure!!

No comments: