Wednesday, March 26, 2014

New to an old game

Being a newbie in old game is hard. Between technology changing like every day, and me being, well, me. It seems I am out of the loop. New things are always struggle to me at times. Some new "things" are cool, other new "things" I just look at like it's an alien that I have never seen. I just stare at these new "things" thinking..hmmm.. what the hell do I do? BUT being new to an old game does not mean I will not figure it out. It just means it might take me longer. I may be new to all this Author business, but I will "GET" it. Just may be a couple of years from now. Who knows what "new" thing will be tomorrow, but for now I am just trying to play the game. So lesson today folks is that you may be new to something, but you will never be to old to try to play the game.
  Your newbie,
     DK

No comments: