Monday, March 24, 2014

Good day friends,
 Today I thought it might be helpful to tell a little about my book. I would like to explain a little bit before I do that. When I decided that this story I had running through my mind should be put on paper was a huge step. Writing (typing) it down at first sounded so odd to me. I just had this idea, and wanted to see if it made sense. As I started typing I felt like I knew this could be a real story if I tried hard enough. So on that note, here is some insight.
   It's the last two weeks of your high school career. You have had a major crush, yet have never spoke to that person. You decide what better time to do it then right before school is out. Forever. You take the first steps towards speaking to the person, and you believe that maybe that person feels the same. You end up at a party, where you think your crush might be. Instead of just seeing your crush at the home of someone you detest. You learn more than what you ever dreamed possible. In one night your entire world changes. You have one week of school left, yet in that one week you are to make life changing decisions when all you wanted to do was finish school,tell your crush how you felt,  and move on to the next chapter in your life.

This is Selene Athans life. Will she follow her heart, or will she make the biggest mistake of her life?

No comments: