Thursday, March 27, 2014

Music

 I love music. I think music makes you feel emotions. One minute your in a bad mood, and all of a sudden you hear a song you like, and you break out into song. That's right. You just start singing along thinking, yea I I love this song. It's my "Jam!" Then you can hear a song, and it remind you of a moment you had. A memory that may even bring a tear to your eye. Music gives you emotions that are often hidden deep within. It could even be that popular song that you hate, but you still sing along because you have now heard it a billion times. Even though that song really just "bugs" the crap out of you. Maybe you are thinking what the hell is she talking about music for? Well, I am talking about music, because I listen to music as I write. Different songs can bring out different emotions in you. So on that note I will share some of my play list so far for my book... Here goes..
   Miss Jackson by Panic at the Disco
    Iris by GooGoo Dolls
    Madness by Muse
   Youth by Daughter
    Pompeii by Bastille
  Trying to Be Cool by Phoenix
  Elements by Lindsey Stirling
  Coldplay
  Slipknot
  Electric Feel by MGMT   The list goes on and on.. as always I feel the need to give credit where credit is due. So give those bands a listen! Might just make you feel some emotion today! See you all on the flip side my friends,
   DK

No comments: