Sunday, March 23, 2014

I thought maybe my first blog, just told about who I am for a minute, but that did not really describe me very well. So, let's try this again.
 Colorful past.. well who's isn't really?
Who am I now is the point, right? Let's see... I am just your normal run of  the mill gal.
Nope, that's a lie. I should not lie to my readers.
Okay, let's try this again. I am a loud mouth, who loves to laugh, and to make others laugh. I often get told
"Is that Dee? I would know her laugh anywhere." I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I guess it's just my "thang" and I should own it, right? So here is me owning my laugh. When I say loud mouth, I should specify. That means that unfortunately, I may not always be able to keep my opinion to myself. This is often a very big fault for me, but hey we are being honest here. I truly love to make people happy. Oh sure, everyone says that. I am being honest. I like to make people feel comfortable in their own skin. (I should take my own advice on this at times) I am not perfect though, and well that is what makes me, me. So, here is to you. My new "friends" on my blog.

No comments: