Monday, March 24, 2014

As I sat here working, I was thinking to myself about blogging. You are probably thinking I was thinking of what to say? No. Actually, I was thinking about authors and blogging. I am reminded of Edgar Allan Poe, Mark Twain, and many other older authors. How in the world did they make it as a writer back in the day? Most people could not even read, yet they had a very large "fan base." It amazes me the power of word. Word of mouth, words in a book, and now even words in a text. I have no clue how so many authors before I have done this. I mean, I have a clue of course, just it is mind blowing. The amount of time that they must have put into writing had to be daunting to say the least. Now a days anyone who wants write. Can. Amazing, right? I have read some books that I thought how did this ever get published, and other books that have left you wanting more. I know writing the series I am writing scares me. To take on this task I must be crazy, but I felt one book would not tell the whole story. On that note I will leave you with a few thoughts....


     If you could live out your dream would you go for it or sit on the side watching others? Would you rather say you accomplished something in this life then to have said, I didn't even try?
Until tomorrow my friends,
    Dee King

No comments: