Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hi bloggers,
  I am an Indie Author just starting out. I have always loved to read. I remember getting in trouble for reading past bed time. The first books I remember reading was The Babysitting Club Series. From there I just read whatever I could get my hands on. I have lived a very colorful life. About a year ago I went to an RT Book convention, and had the opportunity to meet my favorite authors. My favorite author was there, and I literally cried when meeting her. In that moment I knew that I wanted to bring happiness to people as she had done for me through books. So here I am. My first novel. I may be a little late to the game, but I have always said you are never to old to dream. I am trying to make my dream come true. I hope all of you will join me through this adventure, because it should be one hell of a ride.
             Thank you for your time,
                                    Dee King

No comments: