Monday, March 31, 2014

Greek Influence

Greek Influence

 Influences are important to us all. As I touched on in my first couple of blogs that I had a fascination with the Greek Gods and Goddesses, I thought visual aid would help. We might all not understand exactly how the Gladiators were picked or why this was such a sport to them way back when, but it was. From watching the Gladiators to watching Plays, this was something that the Greeks had enjoyed. This picture reminds me of The GODS. Looking at us from Mount Olympus. The beauty that the Greeks had, still have in their culture is to be admired. I may not be Greek, but I can still see the beauty in their past. As we all have a past, and we all have a future. What if you could go back in time? Where would you go? Or maybe a future trip? Where would you like to visit? To see such history in one photo can be astonishing to look back on now. I can picture the massive amount of people climbing up those steps to see the play or the sporting event that was about to take place. 

         Now, you are probably thinking why Greece? Well, why not? I have never been outside of my country, but to see true beauty across this world excites me! Maybe the country you want to visit I will post a picture from? Or maybe if you are from another country and you would like to see me post a picture from your country well I could do that too. Keep watching, you never know what I have up my sleeve. As usual I most plug the song that made this blog possible today. 

     We went old school for this one! BUSH - Glycerine If you don't know this song or the band.. give them a listen. Spotify is amazing!!!
  

No comments: