Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sneak Peeks

Today, I chose to give a sneak peek of some art that has inspired me. This picture says a lot about my book to me. Elements that you can not control can often be alluring. Art is a beautiful way to express one self. There is art in all of us. You do not have to draw to be an artist. Your art can be anything that you feel passionate about. That is how I see ART! In this photo we see fire, and water. Together. Knowing that in a heart there is a fire that burns when you feel passionate about something. The water could represent the water that turns into ice after you have been hurt. The fire could melt your icy heart if you let it. So, on that note look for the fire inside of you, and don't let the ice not melt.
 While, I was out and about yesterday I had heard a song on the radio. It was a song I had not heard yet. The song was called Strong by the group London Grammar. Beautiful song. I wrote it down to remember it. I always want to give credit to the bands or the songs that I have used while I write. Music brings out so much emotion in one self that it's hard not to give them credit. That is their ART!
   DK

No comments: