Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Teaser Tuesday!


 So, this week my facebook like page changed it up, quite a bit.
We decided to start giving back to the Indie community that helps me.

Yesterday, was Music Monday. Boy, oh boy, was there a different sound coming from people. All kinds of music was posted yesterday. On my Twitter, we did the same thing. There was a band that asked if I would listen to their tunes. As usual, I did. I was honored to have a couple of bands ask. I told the band FATKINGBULLA, I would mention them today. This band threw me for a loop. It's a latin group, but the music was the kind that makes you want to dance. Great beats, catchy tunes, and a fun band to say the least. I have nothing to compare them too, they have their own sound.

Let's be honest, some of the bands I won't love, but this one... This one caught my attention.
Music Monday also included songs from Puddle of Mud, Rob Zombie, Ellie Goulding, and more. The songs went along with Enchanted Legacy pretty well. I enjoy Music Monday so much. Truth be told, I can't write without music. They go hand in hand for me. I always take your suggestions, listen to them, and if you make the cut, then CONGRATS! Your muse, becomes my muse, to do what I love doing so much. I appreciate all the music of the world. It helps me find a peace..

On to Teaser Tuesday. We want others to join in on the fun. This will probably take a while for it to catch on, but we do love helping others. I am a firm believer in giving back, and that whole you get more bees with honey saying. It's the truth, though. If you help others, when you need help, they may be there for you. Being kind isn't just a phrase you should say, you should live it. If you have a teaser or you follow a book blog, etc.. let me know. I am always available for you guys.

Tomorrow, we have another day set up for you.. I hope you enjoy certain days of the week, as I do.

Thank you for being LOYAL! I see you, and I love you for that!
-Dee-

No comments: