Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wednesday Music Playlist

   It's that time of the week again.. Where I share about music, and what new bands, and even some old ones!

Let's get this party started, shall we?
It's no shock to anyone that I love AWOLNATION. The album is amazing! So, many great songs! It's real, the lyrics are real, and the vibe is kicking!

I have also spoke of the band Bear Hands. They have been around for a little while, but I think their music is way underplayed. The very first song on their album, Distraction, is absolutely awesome! It made the playlist for Charmed Destiny.

"This is not what the Gods made us for, sacrificial lambs.. Let the weaklings drown."
WOW! Those words are pretty deep!

"I'm a butcher the bible says so.. All caged up. Death to sacred cows."

This song has some lyrics that people may not have heard at first when listening, but that's some deep words. An underlying purpose.

This isn't to offend others, but the song is pretty dead on. That's why I chose it for the playlist of Charmed Destiny.

Most of the album is pretty freaking amazing!

Next would be a new band that sent me their music yesterday. Moderne. They sent me a link yesterday. I seriously liked it! They have an alternative sound, but also a new sound.


Okay, let's see what else I have in my bag of tricks today.

Meg Myers! How could I forget her? We found her on our favorite radio station, 96.5 The Buzz a while back. A long while back. Her album isn't actually out yet, but we have both of her EP's. Yeah, I like her that much.

Curbstomp I have used on the playlist, and am searching for what other songs from her that I could use.
She has a sound that no other female has right now. I am a big FAN!

I think that covers it today. I generally, listen to the music, and if I like it, I listen to it again. I love hearing the lyrics. It's what makes a song mean so much more to me.
          Take the time, to listen to music. Find something that makes you feel.
Find music that makes your soul come alive. That's what it's all about in this life, right? Feeling, learning, loving...

In the words of Meg Myers.. "I am falling in deep to you, my love is after you.."
-Dee King-

No comments: