Friday, March 6, 2015

Taking a short break

It's FRIDAY! People! FRIDAY! Shout it out loud! Okay, okay, not that loud.. Damn.. Hehe

Anyways... I m going to take a short break for the weekend. I shall be back Monday with more news, more bands, and possibly some idea of when and what I am doing in my little world.

Some of you may not know who I am.. or hell, why your even reading this. Two reasons.. Your either a band, a fan of a band or you are interested in my upcoming books. EITHER way, I am thankful for you! Since, it is FRIDAY as I have just reminded you, I wanted to post a picture of a poem that I felt like needed to be heard more. Remember, who you are, where you came from, and where you want to go. Don't let others tell you that you can't do something. How do they know? Because they didn't try? Haters are gonna hate, ya know?

So, I shall see all of you again on Monday, where will discuss all kinds of something crazy as usual.
Peace! Have a great weekend!
-Dee-

No comments: