Thursday, March 26, 2015

To each their own..

            I read different types of blogs all the time, and I know mine is very different. That's the part I pride myself on. I wanted to be unique. Let's be real for a moment shall we?

There is a blog for everything. A blog for religions, music, books, even funny videos. I started writing in this blog almost a year ago, just to share common things with every day people. Of course, I wanted to talk about books, but I found that blogging was almost like journal writing. I could just write about whatever came to mind at the time. I also thought that was the point to blog. Then I found that the more I shared the more people were living the same kind of life. I assume most people think authors are rich and or just crazy. I am not one of those things. Rich. Yep, I am crazy, but not rich. Hahaha.

Your probably wondering why am I even discussing this, and here is the reason. Because of all of you, I stay encouraged to be real. To be myself, to discuss random bull s**t with others. I guess you could say, we all know that everyone's lives aren't  peaches and cream. I know mine is not. There are days that are just bad. There are days that are fantastic. Then there are days in between. That's how I see life. Every day isn't going to be some marvelous day that we just need to share with the world. Nope, that's not going to happen.

My thoughts were that I would just say that it's okay that days aren't always great. We need to remember the good days in between. Taking a little time for us to breathe, to catch our breath, take the time. Take time for yourself, take time to share your love with others. Everyone needs a moment to reflect, and everyone needs to know that they aren't alone. Some days we will feel alone. This is normal. You are alone at times. That's okay too.

Today, my mind is focused on something, I didn't think it would. I have a big decision to make, and my fear is if I do one thing I will lose who I am, if I don't do it, I may never know. We all have to make hard choices in our lives, even on the days we seem to think are random.

You just never know what opportunity will be knocking on your door, if you always searching for something. Finding yourself, in the bore of every day life, then someone knocks and you are left with a decision.

I am encouraged by all of you, knowing that I can do anything I put my heart and soul into. Even on the boring days, it's still a day I woke up, and am alive.
Try to remember on the random days, that this is life. That we are alive, and today may not be so boring after all.

-Dee-

No comments: