Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hump Day

Any of you ever wake up and think, This day is already on my list of bad ones, but then something changes.. You suddenly find out that it's not as bad as what you believe it may be. Then you feel a little softer around the edges. Well, that's how my day started today.

I am now ready for whatever is headed my way.

Yesterday, we talked about bands, and today we shall do that again. Also, we will talk about SWAG! No, I am not talking about your normal swag I mean as gifts, etc.

First things first, on my social media outlets today we are promoting what other sale. Whether it is cutting hair, nail designs, heck, even candles. We are promoting you, today. I wanted to give back to the people who follow me and help me throughout this journey. It seems only fair. I enjoy helping others, and when I get the chance, I try to do what I can. This is just one small step. Hopefully, there will be many ways I can repay you all back for what you do for me.

Second, MUSIC! We discuss ALL the time, how I can't live without tunes. That's not a lie. I couldn't write without it. I have been searching for Indie music groups on Twitter, and wow has the call be answered. I want to be honest, and I want to be polite. BUT I also want to be real. Not every band is my cup of tea, per say, but that doesn't mean that they aren't good.
For today, I will tell you about an Indie group, and then a big name group.

Puppet Rebellion is going to take the Indie world by storm. I just feel it. They were the first band that I ever listened to that was truly Indie, and they were the first band that made real contact with me. I enjoy their music. Definitely, check them out.

AWOLNATION, Man, I can't get enough of these guys!
If you know the song, Sail, then you and I can be friends.. If not, you must listen. They have a new single out, and man oh man, that song is amazeballs. Yes, you read that right. I said that word.

I would post videos today, but I am going to leave that till the weekend.

Alright, so today we have SWAG and two more bands for you to check out! What are you waiting for? GO! GO! GO!
Tell them I sent you. I have no idea why, but hey, at least they will know we all care, right. Isn't that what the Indie world is all about?

Caring is sharing. Haha. Talk to you soon, Dee

No comments: