Wednesday, March 11, 2015

It's Playlist Wednesday

     This week is flying by.. Sorry, I didn't fill you all in on Monday, but busy bee seemed to be my name. There is a lot happening in my little world right now, I am trying to play catch up. Today, I am going to "catch" you all up in my world. We have music coming out EVERYWHERE! We have bands people have never heard, that deserve the break. I finished the cover for Charmed Destiny. The next book, in my Charming Series, and I have been enjoying the beautiful weather. I am going to try to post some pictures of the bands or their videos for you. I won't be sharing the new cover quite yet, but that is coming soon, too.

We are just going to jump right in, and hope for the best. Haha.

First of all I have a couple of new bands, that have really rocked the Indie world.
Alice Sweet Alice, has really gone beyond the call for their fans. They have a great song, that I listened to, and now have all their songs downloaded on my computer. Now, another band that has a sweet, kick ass, sound, is The Sun Pilots.
Loved their sound, they have an alternative edge that you could really get behind.. Take a listen, it was well worth it.

Kicking Sunrise, was another one that I liked, I thought the music was different, and I do like different.
This morning I had a band that sent me their music also.
(FYI I DO LOVE THIS!)
This band was pretty damn good. At first, I was like, sounds like other stuff, but then it was like, OH YES! I am digging this. They are the Bedroom Hour. Man, you have to check them out!

Now, I get bands all day asking for if they will make it into my blog.

I am not gonna lie, I don't like everyone of them. Some just aren't my cup of tea per say, but I do enjoy getting to find music, and sharing it with people. It's pretty awesome. I am a nobody as far as the MUSIC world goes, but if I can give back, then hell yes I will.

Music is my muse, and it helps me feel when I write. Being able to have a lot of different music also captures what I want to write. For every song there is a feeling.. and for every feeling, there is a song.

With Enchanted Legacy I went a darker route, do to the fact that the book, is a dark, romance, crazy, witch twisting novel. Yes, I said WITCH, and yes the main Character is a Witch.

That being said, I wanted to bring a different take on witches, and the paranormal world. There is a curse involved, and some blood shed, but what would a curse be without blood shed? Some people die, some people are murdered, and yet, some people live to tell a story. I hope that the music I have shared with you all, find you searching for the bands. Searching for why I would use them in my books. You know the game that we play by now, if you like them.. SHARE them, tell them, etc.. I have yet to find a band that hasn't been excited about someone liking their sound. So, PLEASE take a listen see what you think. Be honest, and as usual have a great day FOLKS!

I will be back tomorrow with hopefully more bands, more songs, more everything.. Till then, stay awesome! Be you! Be proud! Be yourself first and foremost!

-Dee-



No comments: