Monday, January 26, 2015

Let's start this day off, shall we?

Monday morning always seems to creep up on you when you think if it could have just held off for a couple of more hours, but none the less, it's Monday.

What shall we talk about today? Oh, I know. Writing. I think sometimes people believe that writing is easy or that even blogging is easy. I have to tell you, it's not. Well, for me it's not. You have to think of something fun or cool to say when blogging, and when writing a book, you have to write what you feel.

Make believe a story in your mind then put it into numerous words. It may be fun, but it's work.

Then you have to make sure that once the book is wrote you promote the book in every way possible, then you become obsessed with making sure everything and everyone is aware, and then you hope they like it.

That's the life of a writer, or at least my life. I wanted to tell all of you that I do love what I do, and I try my best. If you don't give your all, then why even try, you know? I am not even sure if people still read my blog, but the hell with it, I am writing anyways.

I enjoy knowing that sometimes my craziness is read and may be you feel the same way. We all have dark secrets and we don't tell the whole world, but then again we aren't always writing them down for the world to see. When I started writing the new book, I wanted a Romeo and Juliet twist on the book. Something tragic, yet something beautiful.

So, I just wrote.. and then wrote some more. I actually enjoyed writing for the first time with this book. On that note, I wanted to share one more teaser with you guys. I will be adding the song to the playlist on Wednesday, of course, but so far I hope your finding the music a little different than the last book's playlist. It's got quite a few tunes in the book, too.

Here is the newest teaser for you.. I hope you enjoy.

My world, my words, my message, is that I hope everyone walks away from reading a book feeling some kind of joy.

No comments: