Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year!

      My first blog post of 2015! WOW! This is amazing! I never thought in a million years that this would still be my life. I enjoy writing and talking to each of you. I have something special today. You guys are the ones that help push for the playlists, and help push me to find the right songs for the books. I have a video for all of you today. This song is something out of this world. 
 That will make sense after you watch it. Haha. Working hard on Enchanted Legacy, to push the book out in the Spring. This is going to be a dark, tragedy, romance novel. The first of anything like this, I have ever done.

I also have new teasers for you, and some insights into the book, that I will keep revealing as the days pass. I found this song as I was writing a particular scene in the book. I think it captures their feelings as they walk up the hill to face their biggest rivals. Let's see what you think? Without further ado, I give you, Lorde, Everybody wants to rule the world.

As always if you like the song, please give credit to the artist. Peace and Love, Dee

http://youtu.be/q_lqzYouDFM

No comments: