Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Birthdays..

Birthdays are a day we celebrate that we were born. Birthdays are usually pretty great. We receive gifts, we get cake, (if we like cake), and then if we are lucky, everyone is nice to you because, well, it's your birthday. It's a day for others in your life to tell you that they appreciate that you were born. I like birthdays. Not mine most years, I just like the idea of birthdays. Your probably wondering why would I talk about this? Well, today is my oldest daughter's birthday, and I just had one not too long ago. In my newest book, Enchanted Legacy, the main character, Bridget has a birthday that could also be the day she dies. What a twist. 
No one wants that, right? I mean just to think of death is scary in itself, but then to think you could die on the same day you were born? That's just too weird. May be your birthday is today? Or next week, and your wanting something great for your special day. This is a blog post for some of you then. Happy Birthday. Thank you for being you. 
Sometimes we don't hear those words. We don't hear how wonderful others  think we are, when the ones who are in our lives, think that every single day. Okay, may be not every day, but for the most part. In honor of birthdays, and in honor of my oldest daughter, I will post a new teaser. I haven't shared who the book was wrote for yet, but I am guessing soon, people will start to put it together. 
I wanted to share a story that would have a message when it was all said and done. That would be the best part, for me, if people walk away thinking of that message. So, without further ado, I leave you with the newest teaser for Enchanted Legacy. (Bridget's story)

No comments: