Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday the 13th

 Ohhhhhhh.. the spooky day of Friday the 13th is today! Today, you may notice some crazy thing's.. Try to remember what day it is, and then chalk it up to that. That's my plan, because thinking the world is going crazy seems a little scarier than just thinking it's "Oh, it's because it's Friday the 13th." Now! For some exciting news... Who's ready? Okay okay, let's calm down.. it's not that exciting.. Haha!
I am now writing some for Wicked Women Book Blogs on WordPress. I have the honor of doing some reviews for them, and just writing my normal randomness. You guy's know I can't just be normal. Really though, what is normal? I know I am beginning to hate that word. Who wants to be normal, like everyone else? We are not sheep. We don't just want to blend in.. We want to be ourselves, we want to like what we like, and who cares why or how. So, I say today.. We say GOODBYE Normal, and Hello RANDOMNESS! Oh, you know have some randomness in you. Don't shy away.. yes you. It's okay to be yourself! BE YOU! BE FREE!!!!!!!!!
In the words of one of my favorite movies, Braveheart.... FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right folks, be free to be you!
-Dee King-
Our song for today is... Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
A little side note about this song.. I found this band when it was first released. We bought the CD not knowing if they were even good. Now, they have literally BLOWN UP! It's exciting to see something that you enjoyed, become other peoples favorite's too!

No comments: