Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Well, hello there!

 Today is Tuesday, and that means it's not the dreaded M word! THAT means today is already better, right? What do you say we have some fun today? I think I will give a quote from my book, and I will tell you about a new single I have heard! What should we do first? Okay, okay let's not get to excited. We shall do the quote first!

"I start to panic. I hit the water so fast that I am immediately being towed under. Water is filling the car fast. I try to pull the seat belt loose. It's stuck. Water is already to my chest. Finally, the seat belt comes loose. I struggle, as the water rises."

Hmm, wonder what happens next? I guess we shall all find out in July when the book is published! 

Now, on for the song..... Maroon 5 has a new release! Are you excited? Yepeeee!! That's right folks, hold your applause till the end. The song is called Maps. It's about how he follows a map back to the love of his life. He is following the map that leads to her. It should be another hit for them! I adore them.. I know, I know I am such a girl, but I do. I love "love songs," this can not be a total surprise though. I am writing a romance novel. Haha! 
So, what do you say? Give it a whirl? What can it hurt??? 

Thank you all for who have been following me on my wordpress account, and on the Wicked Women Book Blog on WordPress. I have seen you, and you guy's ROCK! Thanks for sticking with my randomness.. 

-Dee King-

No comments: