Monday, June 16, 2014

Footloose

      Who hates Monday's? Let me see a raise of hands? I knew you guy's felt the same as me! I know that Monday is like a bad word, isn't it? People just say the word, and you are like NOOOOOO! You just had a great weekend, and here we are back to the grind, working, wishing this day was already over. I know your pain! 
      Since, we are all in agreement of this dreaded day what do you say we have some fun? May be a little song to boost our spirits, or may be even a funny picture just to make us giggle? Okay.. WE can do this people! Get your spotify, your pandora ready, and let's click a song that can help us through this day! ARE YOU READY? I will wait, while you are getting your music ready.. 

Ready? Let's do this.......
Footloose- Kenny Loggins That's right! An oldie but a goody! Now, turn it up.. Sing along with me.. EVERYONE! Footloose, Footloose... everybody cut Footloose.. That's right keep singing along, tap your foot along.. 
 You feel a little better now don't you? HAHAHA! So, let's make Monday our "bitch," and we may just have a nice Monday. What can it hurt right? 
-Dee-

No comments: