Monday, June 23, 2014

Do you?

 It's no surprise on how much I like movies, television, and music. Last night I was watching one of my favorite show's, Burn Notice, on Netflix. I often find myself thinking what would I do if I was in Michael Westin's shoe's. Funny right? Because I am definitely not a spy, nor would I ever be, but this show makes you think you could be like that, too. 
 I like this show a lot, and if you get the chance to watch it.. you MOST definitely should! 
   Also, I am FINALLY getting the chance to watch the mini series Camelot! MAN OH' MAN! This mini series (10 episode's) is sooooo good! I, of course, love history, and even though it is said that King Arthur could or is a myth, this mini series that Starz did is really out of this world. Without giving too much away if you have not seen it, I will say this.. the sword and the stone was a story you learned as a child, when they did this in the series, it really was dead on with what you would think would have happened (or something very similar) .... The myth of the sword was that the Greek God, Aries placed it there, and if you were worthy of the sword, then it would be yours. Hence, the story of the sword and the stone. I know this was said to take place in United Kingdom, I often thought how cool that would have been to be able to see that happen. 
  I hope you get the chance to see either or both if these shows. They are well worth the watch! 
-Dee-

No comments: