Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Thank you...

 Thank you to everyone who got my book for free this past week. I made it into the top 500 list on amazon for Fantasy. That was a fantastic feeling. I appreciate it very much.

Let's see what we have for this week...

Not as much as I would like, but just a little bit of news.

I am trying to work on the ending of Charmed Destiny, to get to last and final book for the Charming series. WOW! When I first set out to do this, I never thought it was going to be this hard. I am finding that it's not as easy as I would have liked. But, with anything that you do, you just have to keep trying. I feel like I lost focus after watching my second book I ever wrote not do as well, as we had all expected. Then I was reminded that nothing happens over night. This is a long journey, and if you are a writer your journey is never over.

I find myself slipping down the rabbit hole at times (Alice in wonderland reference there. Haha.)
and to push myself, I think why did I start all of this to begin with?
I started this journey because I wanted to share stories, I wanted to empower others, so they could empower the ones around them. We all have dreams, and we lose sight of those dreams at times, but I never wanted to give up.

Soon, I will start working on the playlist for this book. I am not sure what direction it's going to go in. Love story, heavy metal, rock, ballads, this is just the start of what I have listened to while writing this book. I always want the music I chose to tell a story from my story. That's why I find the playlist important. I also think I am going to actually list the playlist this time in the back of the book, so others can listen and see if they figure out the emotions of the book.

That seems to be all I have for today. Again, I thank you for all your support! YOU ROCK!
 Peace, Love, and all that Jazz- Dee

No comments: