Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wednesday..

Hey, Hey, Hey!

It's playlist Wednesday folks! We are gonna stray a little bit from our usual Indie Rock music this week. It's shocking, I know, but sometimes I do listen to other types of music. (Now, let's not get crazy, I don't do it that much.)

Alright, I am not sure if you have heard the new Adele song, but, man oh man she came back with a song that just speaks right to ya.

The album is named 25. They say this will be the last one she calls a number on the name of her albums. The new song released is Hello. If you are not a fan of hers, you have to at least give the woman credit. She sings and people become moved by her voice. That's a unique gift in itself.

"It's no secret, that the both of us are running out of time. Hello .... I am calling to tell you that I am sorry for breaking your heart, but it don't matter, clearly it doesn't bother you anymore.."

Those are some powerful lyrics written. Beautiful. Just an angelic like voice that she has, that brings people together over a common pain or a common voice that people stop just to listen to. That's what music is supposed to do. Make you feel. I hope that you will give her new song a listen, I found it to be quite beautiful.

Okay, so let's see what else may be making the playlist for Charmed Destiny. This playlist is gonna be hard for me.There's so many songs, and just so little time.  I have been taking my time trying to put this one together. I also promise in the back of the book the list will be made public, not just on my blog, but of course, you guys get the list before anyone else.

Let's see if I can't find some good ones that are a little out of my box.
Here we go....

The Weekend- Can't feel my face.

Haha! Love this song. I have no idea why, but I do. I love the beat, and when it switches up in the first 20 seconds of the song. It makes you feel like you could just stop, listen, and bust a move. (Some throwback to the 90's there.)

It's not surprising I like the new Ellie Goulding song either. This chick has a voice that I recognize immediately. I like it when I can know who the band or the singer is immediately. She also has the kind of unique voice I love.

Ellie Goulding- On my mind is the new single or it's the only one I can find right now.

X Ambassadors- Renegade

This song reminds me a lot of another band, in fact at first I thought it was them, but no it's not.The Kongos, is the band whom I thought it was, which is another band I really do like. The song is even played on a commercial. It's kind of hard to not like honestly. I haven't really listened to much of the other songs, but I do like that one.

I apologize.. I couldn't let this go without talking about Panic at the Disco. (Alternative Rock, of course)

Panic at the Disco- Victorious

They have released quite a few songs from their upcoming album, Death of a Bachelor. The one that is being played the most is Victorious. It's a pretty great song, if you like them, and I do.

That's all I have for this playlist Wednesday ... I hope you find some songs you like in this list for today. As usual, if you like it, buy it. They work hard to give us the music we love.

Peace, Love, and all that Jazz- Dee King





No comments: