Monday, August 25, 2014

People don't think

  I know this is a strange title, but it's true. I think people believe they can be invincible and that nothing will happen to them for their actions. Unfortunately, most of the time the person who doesn't do anything is the one who gets the backlash. I think people feel like they can treat others however they want, and nothing will happen to them. I truly hope that's not the case. We should treat others how we want to be treated. We want to know that when you do something wrong it comes back to you. How do people just treat others like trash, and throw them to the wayside to further their intentions? It becomes a trust issue. How do you learn to trust others when all you ever see is the bad they could do to you? I don't want to live in that fear all the time. I don't want to always have to worry that someone is "out to get me" so to speak.

    Everyone gets "burned" at one point by someone. Whether it be a friend, boss, or even a family member. We learn to love again, and yet we hold back on who we really are so that no one can hurt us again. You think you know someone, but you find out that you really never did. I know it seems like this is a sad blog post, but I am hoping that others read this, seeing that we can overcome the issue's in our lives. We have to learn to love and trust. We have to learn to let go of what others have done to us. We have to learn that WE have the right to be WHO we want to be! I often say that we need to be ourselves. This post is no different than that. I don't care what race, sexual preference you are.. if you are a good person to others than that's all that matters. I think we are often judged before people even know us. Some people are just rude and disturbing. Stay away from the negative. Find the light in the one's around you, look for the light in others. Don't look at them as if they have 3 heads, try to learn from the diversity.

We will all go through trials in our lives, it's how we deal with them that sets us apart. Be strong! Be you! Be BOLD! -XOXO- Dee King Author

No comments: