Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Books turned into films

Today on my facebook "like" page I will be discussing books and movies. Books that were turned into films. I have now seen Divergent twice. Once in the theater, and once at my home when it was released. I thought this film was very close to the book. Veronica Roth wrote a book for all ages. It truly was a masterpiece. Telling the story of Tris, and how she defy's the "system" is a way for everyone to see that it's okay to be different. It leaves you wanting more. I truly hope that people find the courage within themselves as Tris does. Some of you may be asking what does this have to do with my books or my writing? I will explain that. I love to read. It's how I started writing to begin with. I want to share some of my favorites, and some of my love for the YA genre.https://www.facebook.com/AuthorDeeKing?ref=hl  Feel free to come like my page and join in on the fun! Peace, love, and all that Jazz :)

No comments: