Monday, August 11, 2014

Hey Hey Hey

Sometimes we just need a little funny in our lives. I promised this week we will have new songs for some playlist ideas.. I have had a hard time trying to choose which songs to promote this week, and where they will be at in the new book. (I know I said a new book) I always share with you guys first! I think I have a song though for you all today. It was a hard choice, but I am going to give away one song from a new playlist. Jeremy Messersmith's Heidi is my new song for a character in the Charming Series book 2. When I first heard this song I didn't know what it was about it, but something in the chorus spoke to me. Go give it a listen, and see if you can find out who's song I will use that as in the next book in the Charming Series. Okay, all.. you know the drill.. Peace, Love, and All that JAZZ -Dee King

No comments: