Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Let's Discover

Today we are discussing the book, Beautiful Creatures. This book is a series. I read this book, a few years back. I really thought at the time it may have been a younger read than I was use to. I ended up really liking the story, and loved the movie. The story is of a girl who is witch, and at the age of seventeen she will chose light or dark magic. This story was very cool. I feel in life we chose to be good or bad at times. We are always having to evolve. We have to make choice's every single day that effect us. We may think we have made a good choice, and then we find out that we may not have made the best choice. Life is full of choice's, and how we deal with them is what makes us who we are. The book, the move, is good! The love story within a girl's fight for just wanting to be a normal girl, is a story we all can relate too. What is normal though? I think we put to much pressure on ourselves to be "normal". Normal should be whatever you are, and whoever you chose to be. Not what society claims to be normal. I hope you will give the book a try, and may be even the movie? Talk to you soon- Dee King

No comments: