Thursday, September 4, 2014

It's been a minute...

  I apologize for not being on my blog like I should be, but I have been working hard on some new projects.

All will be revealed very soon! I am so thrilled with the response of Charming Selene. I can not wait to share with everyone what I have up my sleeves so to speak. New projects are in the works, and in October we are preparing for some big NEWS! I know many people are asking many questions, and I will answer some of those very soon. I will start to give a little insight into what I have been doing. One, writing. Two covers. Yes, I said COVERS. I never truly loved the cover to Charming Selene when it was finally released. So, she is getting a make over. I know that's a big secret I am sharing. I always promised that my blogger fans would be the first to know what I was doing, and that's a promise I have kept. That is one big surprise though. Two, I will have another book out at the beginning of the new year, and it is not what you think. I am excited about that.

I often find that some days are harder to keep pushing myself in this journey. It would be the easy way out to say I am done, and throw my hands up in the air. I do not plan on doing that! I won't quit. Regardless if my books never sale anymore, I will keep doing what I love. I do love sharing stories with people. If you have not checked out my book, feel free. It's on AMAZON.com right now.. and available on any kindle. I look forward to hearing from you.
Peace, love, and all that jazz! -Dee King-

No comments: