Thursday, November 5, 2015

So much, so little...

Oops.. I missed playlist Wednesday, but I had a good reason. I finally finished writing the second book of the Charming Series.

That's right, it's finally finished. Now, onto edits, book covers, the list goes on, but the book is finished. I am hoping to publish it very soon!

I was looking for more songs for the book.. I found one that I fell in love with.

If only for now- by Pop Evil.

This song just made sense to me. It also reminded me of a particular part in the book. I want to share the song with you guys today.

"If only for now.. So if you lay here with me now, I promise the stars won't make a sound.. If you stay with me just for a while."

I think those are the chorus lyrics, please don't quote me, because I could be wrong.

There isn't an official video but I did find a video that I could at least share the song with you. If you remember this story is from Sebastian's point of view. Like I have said I am not even sure this book is wrote well from a guy's point of view.. Well, because I am not a guy. But, I really wanted to tell the story from his point of view so you could see Selene through his eyes. I got quite a bit of "flack" about Selene being particular ways. I wanted to change peoples perspective of her. The Charming Series is based loosely on my life and many other books I have loved. I added twists and turns in this book. I hope that everyone enjoys this one.

Back to the matter at hand.. The song. Here is the video. Hope you enjoy!

-Peace, Love, and all that Jazz- Dee King


No comments: