Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Good Day..

            Sorry for not being around, it seems I have caught a cold. I am not exactly sure why we say we have caught something, when in fact, I did not actually catch it. None the less, I have been sick, which makes me not be able to think of such randomness I could share with you all. Have no fear though, I am feeling better.. So, now your stuck with my corky old self.

I had been trying to think of what I would share with you all today. Would it be about the weather, because that's changing constantly, would it be about a movie I had seen, or would it be about books. The list becomes long when I let my mind run rapid. (Which I may need to tone that down some.) Either way, I found myself just thinking about who cares. Who cares about the damn weather. We all know it's winter time, and unless you live in California or Florida, you probably know the forecast. Cold. Movie wise, there is so many that I recently watched that has me wanting to spill about all of them, but then I think, who cares about that, today.

Now, your wondering, what in the world is she rambling about. Get on with it. Well.. I thought I would tell you all that I think change is good. I took a big leap yesterday and this past week on trying to better myself. Finding the happy in myself, and finding the happy that I can share with others. I feel like we are always trying to sell ourselves in some sort of way, but do we look at who we truly are in the inside? We can share five hundred things about ourselves, but in reality do we just share what we want people to see.

The fake us? The people we think we have to be?

I thought of this, as I decided to post about the subject. I always share what I think you want to hear, then at times that fails. What I want to share is me. Share the ups and downs of real life.
I am a real person, and this is just me being me. I have been honored to see how many people read my crazy words. I never want to think that someone took the time out to hear me, but I didn't even pay attention.
Well, I do.
I pay attention. I see you on my facebook, my twitter, my blog. I watch and feel giddy as I see that you have read what I have said. You make me a better person. This blog post is about me telling you that I have a new lease on life, and that you have made that happen.

Thank you for reading my crazy thoughts, for wanting to read my next book, Enchanted Legacy, and trying to listen to all the songs I post for the playlist. I couldn't do this without you.

      -Always and Forever- Dee King

No comments: