Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Good Day, good day.

           Today is playlist Wednesday. I know what your thinking.. What crazy song did she chose today? Well, today I chose Big Data's Dangerous. I found this song intriguing with some of the words used, and I felt like it went with Enchanted Legacy. I am working hard on trying to get a new cover for the book, too. Yes, the original had complications, so here I am trying to find that perfect image to describe the new book. It's really quite a task. You would think that this would be easy, but I find that it's not. I will have one soon, though. Okay, well, without further ado, I give you the lyric video to Dangerous. (The video for the song, can be a little much for some folks, so I went with the lyrics instead today.)

                      Hope you enjoy! Talk to you all soon! Dee King

No comments: