Monday, July 14, 2014

Why do you always have to come back so fast?

 Monday... I dread that word like it's the plague or something. It reminds me of having to go back to my normal routine, and having to get caught up on everything I didn't want to do over the weekend.  Monday, you are not welcome to come so fast anymore. 

On a good note for this Monday, I am starting the countdown to publishing! That's right! I am beginning to count the days! Nerves are already freaking out, and my mind say's, YOU CRAZY! I try to tell my mind, that everything will be fine.. but we all know how the mind wonders. I have said from the beginning of this, that all I wanted was to sale like 25 books. That was all. (No, I didn't set the bar high, I knew I was a nobody, and I knew that this is a hard industry to get in..) When I publish, I will hope that the people that read Charming Selene, find that running away from your fears, and your life, sometimes we do not get that choice! We all have to take a chance at one point in our life, and I am taking mine. 

Everyone has a dream. Everyone wants to be successful. I am just humbled, by the people, the readers I have already met, and I am proud to say that dreams can come true. I also promised to share the playlist of the book with you guy's, and so far I have gave you only a couple of song's. Tomorrow as we start to count down, I will share most of it, if not all with you. There is quite a few bands, so be prepared!!

Thank you to everyone who keeps pushing, reading my blogs, and has stayed with me through this journey! I could not do it without you!



Now, on one last note..... 

If you remember we discussed the world cup. I had said that Germany was looking to be the winners of the overall WORLD CUP! I was right!! (Who would have thought, that would happen?) Congrats to Germany, for playing like a TEAM, and bringing home the WORLD CUP title! GO GERMANY!!

Alright, you guys, be prepared for tomorrow's fun playlist... Until then, 
Yours Truly,
 -Dee King-

No comments: