Friday, July 25, 2014

Who is ready for the weekend?

  Hi all! Welcome to the weekend, where fun and shenigans take place. Hahaha. That's right, the weekend is upon us. Who is doing what? What am I doing this weekend? Well, glad you asked. I will be going to the movies. That's right, I do love movies. I am thinking of seeing Transformers.. I have seen all the others, and I figure I mine as well see this one, too. I will also be pushing the fact that I just published Charming Selene. I have been on social media overload. Whew, who would have ever known that you have to do so much for one person to want to read a book? Speaking of Charming Selene, I will be mentioned on quite a few other blogs coming soon. I will try to get all those links, or at least the names for those of you who would like to see what people are saying. Now, enough about that... WE need some music. Right? Let's see what I have up my sleeve this morning.........

Looks like we have some early 2000's throwback tunes. There was some good music there, and some not so good. I will see if we can find something that sums up my feelings today.
Foo Fighters - Everlong ( I love this band)
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Nickelback - How you remind me
 I think that is all I have for this post, and some throwback tunes. If you are wanting a copy of Charming Selene, go now. It's exclusive to kindle. You can go to Amazon.com, and get your copy today! Happy reading! Peace, love, and all that jazz - Dee King-

No comments: