Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Randomness for TODAY

I had promised a playlist Tuesday, and I am so sorry, it got a little crazy yesterday, but no excuse! HERE we go!
OKAY! First song,
 Rixton, Me and my broken heart.
 This song sounds a lot like Maroon 5 I think. Which we all know by now, that I love them. Now, they don't sound exactly the same so don't say I said that, but you do have to admit they sound a little like  Maroon 5. I think they get a thumbs up from me. The song is catchy. (I know that's not a real word, but it's randomness day!)

Second song, Kiesza- Hideaway
I have no idea what this song is actually about, but every time I hear this song, I start singing along with the main chorus. It's different, and I like different. Obviously! So, I say it's a half thumb's up. Let's say more in the middle. What do you think??

Third song, Panama- Always
This band, this song, has such a smooth sound. They bring up the beat, but they do have a beautiful sound to them. Their song Always, is their EP. I really like this song, I do not know how much their other song's sound like this way, but what a great EP. This gets a thumbs up!

OKAY You guy's know how this goes by now.. Check them out! Check out the song's. Give credit to the bands  for they bring us our tunes we love so much! Alright, that's all for this random post! Peace, love, and be good! XOXO
-Dee King-

OH! I am following back right now on Twitter! If you have a band you want me to check out, join in with the others who have already asked their song's be added to lists!! Find me,@ Dee_King_1979 I look forward to hearing from you guys!!! PEACEEEEEEEEEE!! :)


No comments: