Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Teaser Fun, and playlist action!

Two Teasers for today! The first one is my famous person for Sebastian. That is Tom Wellington aka Superman from hit TV series Smallville on the CW. The second one is a character in the book named Cato. He plays a small, but significant role. 

Now, on for some more of the playlist from Charming Selene.

Things we lost in the fire- Bastille
Madness-Muse
Blood- In this Moment
Elements- Lyndsey Stirling
Whore- In this Moment
What the water gave me- Florence and the machine
My songs know what you did- Fall out boy


These song's go straight along with the book! If you listen to them in the order you will see that all these songs are to describe how Selene is feeling at the moments in her life throughout the book.

Hope you all have fun with these! I know I have!!
See ya tomorrow- Dee King-

No comments: