Thursday, July 17, 2014

PLAYLIST!

I promised the playlist, and here we go! WHEW! There is over 2 hours of music! Man, oh man. I thought we should just up in.. Like I have been saying this will go right along with the book. 
Let's just jump in! 

Fall out boy- Light em up
MSMR- bones
Phoenix- Trying to be cool
30 Seconds to Mars- City of Angels
Lorde- Glory and Gore
London Grammar
Fitz and the Tantrums- Out of my League
Goo Goo Dolls- Bulletproof
Band of Horses- The Funeral
Phoenix- 1901
Owl Eyes- Nightswim
Vampire Weekend-Unbelievers
Justin Timberlake- Mirrors
Sia- Breathe me
Bastille- Icarus
30 Seconds to Mars- Birth
30 Seconds to Mars- Pyres of Varanasi
Florence and the machine- Heavy in your arms
Civil Twilight- Letters to the sky

Now, I probably forgot some, and the other songs have been posted. I am so glad to share with you all! I always want to give credit to the bands for their inspiration! If you haven't heard of these bands or songs.. then check them out!
-Dee King-

No comments: