Thursday, July 31, 2014

Nerds...

 I had to post this picture. It says so many things that I can not say at times. Haha! I love the Big Bang Theory. This show just cracks me up. They use smart humor and it makes me giggle. Are you a fan of this show? I started watching this show when it first started. I have missed a couple of seasons here and there, but if I ever need a good laugh, this is my go to show. I actually do like some comic books, I would say I am more fan of the movies and TV series though. I remember as a child watching Superman, and Batman. Everyone needs a hero, right? I always thought that if I had super powers what would I do? 

This show is a show for most ages. Sometimes the humor is more adult orientated, but it's still a great show. You may be wondering why does any of this matter, or why are you talking about this? Well, I wanted to share something interesting about myself with you all. I talk about my book, all the time. Speaking of that, THANK YOU! I have been so taken back by the great reviews, and that people have been loving it. Thank you so very much! I will begin writing the second one in the Charming Series very soon, and then I will start on a new book. It's paranormal also, and this one is very different from what you will find in Charming Selene. In the Charming series I wrote, and will be writing about my life. Yes, Charming Selene is my life story just put into a very different way, and obviously character's are based off my friends and family. Now, it' s a book of fiction, so obviously not all that you read is going to be true. I have to keep you guessing, right? Well, that's all I have for this Thursday. I hope you enjoy your day, and upcoming weekend. Peace, love and all that jazz - Dee King-

No comments: