Monday, November 16, 2015

I stand with France

Today I will have two blog posts, but I wanted to touch on the aftermath of France.

I couldn't believe what I was reading, hearing and seeing in France on Friday night. It was heart breaking. Nobody deserves to die in the manner that they did, and no one deserves to die at the hand of a terrorist. Let's just call them what they are, cowards. That's not something to die for that's just pure evil. Hate that is turning people away from the religion they believe will set them free. There's no way that this can be what they truly believe to be true. Killing someone, killing others is just a coward move. There's no religion that says this is okay. We may all have different beliefs, but that much hate doesn't come from somewhere out of love for what you believe.. That comes from a dark hole that you call a heart.

My heart still mourns with the country of France. I remember exactly where I was when the towers fell here in America, and that was the same feeling I had for France. It's shocking, then it makes you angry.

I stand today with France. I understand your loss, and the need for revenge... I just don't know if there will ever be true answers for what they have done. No one could ever thought on a random Friday night that something so catastrophic could happen to a country at once. I know that when 9/11 happened it was something that I never could have believed would happen. You feel unsafe, you become aware of everything and everyone around you. You become scared because you don't know what's going to happen next... BUT that let's them win. Stand TALL, show them you will not be defeated!

You are in my thoughts. Stand strong!

-France you are loved!-

Dee 

No comments: