Monday, November 16, 2015

The Playlist!

Alright, Alright, Alright.. The playlist for the new book, Enchanted Legacy is done!
WHEW! It's a long one, but the music tells the story.. With this book I knew that it was going to be a difficult one for me to put all the music into a summed up version. In the book, I will have the bands I used for the playlist but I will not be putting the songs. Only on my blogs and social media will the actually songs be listed. I am going to break this up into parts for this blog. I would like to also post a couple of videos with the playlist that I want to share, but the playlist starts today..

Okay, so here we go with the beginning of the playlist!

Prologue - (Yes, there is a small one) It has a song too. Haha.

Godsmack- I Stand Alone

Saint Motel- Cold, cold Man

The Weekend- Can't feel my face

Florence and the Machine- What kind of Man

Twenty One Pilots- Stressed Out

This is the first part of the playlist. The songs, the lyrics, should help you see where the book is at and where it's going... It should tell a story in itself. Check out some of the music or videos, and as always.. Give them the love they deserve!

There is so much to come! Hope you enjoy the story through music..

Peace, Love, and all that Jazz- Dee


No comments: