Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sharing my nerd side!

 I am a big fan of comic books! I know.. Some of you are thinking, really? Yes, really. I love the movies, I love quite a few comic books. I wanted to share a clip that I found funny. If you are into comics or I like the movies, everyone freaks out when they find out who plays who when the movies come out. This is a discussion that happens in my household every time a new comic movie comes out. I am actually excited about the new Batman movie. I think it's going to be awesome. Now, if you really know comic books, then you already know who are the leads in this upcoming film. If you do not know I am about to share with you.
P.S. I'm also a huge fan of Jimmy Fallon, so I decided to go with this clip! I hope you all enjoy and get a good laugh today!


No comments: