Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Playlist Wednesday

     Today is usually the day I discuss a playlist of music with you all. Well, for the past couple of days, I had decided to just upload videos for you to see where I was at with the book. Now, I am at a sad part, so that means the music changes again.

I spoke about Beecher's Fault last week, and am still loving their music. I haven't found anything super new yet, because as I said last week, I am waiting for June. It must just be a great month for music. As the month of April is flying by me, I worry. I worry that I won't have everything done in time. I worry that as summer comes I won't be ready for the next installment of the Charming Series. These are just normal fears for me.

I know that I will get it all done, but deadlines can be a real *itch sometimes. You know you have to get this and this done, but then you worry so much that it takes the fun away from what you love. I had promised myself that I would stop worrying and just do! Just be. Just go for it. Stop looking for the what could happens, and look for the what is going to happen.

Now, with that being said, I did have a song for today. I think I discuss so much of the same bands and the same type of music, that this week, when I did the heavier music, I wanted people to see that we all have different emotions for different circumstances.

The song I had chose was a upbeat song, but I decided against it today. I wanted to share a song from the heart. I will search this upcoming week as I write and finish Charmed Destiny to see how much or if at all if the music differs.

With the song for today, this is from one of my favorite movie series. I loved the words of this song. I know it was meant for Paul Walker, and that the Fast and Furious film, but it's just a great song.

Rest in Peace, Paul. You will be forever adored!

See you again, by Wiz Khalifa is just a beautiful song. I hope you enjoy, and find your happy today.

    -See you again my friends- Dee 

No comments: